Financial Aid Forms
DBU SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATIONS:
For step-by-step videos to assist you in completing Loan Counseling, securing your FSA ID, completing your FAFSA or answers to many other financial aid questions, click on the FATV "Get Answers" icon on the right of this page.
If you have been advised by the Office of Financial Aid to complete and submit a form you will find them LISTED BELOW BY YEAR. If you do not see the requested form, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
If you have received a Missing Information Request by email or letter, please select the applicable year below to receive additional helpful information.
These are not live forms - it will be necessary to print out the forms to complete them.
Please complete the appropriate form(s) ONLY if you have been requested by the Office of Financial Aid to do so and return as soon as possible to avoid a delay in processing.
In Person Conventional Mail
At the Office of Financial Aid, OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
lower level of the Mahler Student Center c/o Dallas Baptist University
Monday and Tuesday/8 am - 6 pm 3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy
Wednesday through Friday/8 am - 5 pm Dallas, TX 75211
Adobe Reader is Required to view and print these forms.
Complete and submit forms ONLY if you have been requested to do so by the Office of Financial Aid.
When choosing a form, be sure you have selected the correct year.
- 17-18 Income Verification Worksheet-DEPENDENT Student
- 17-18 Income Verification Worksheet-Independent Student
- 17-18 Budget and Low Income Information
- 17-18 Verification of Separation
- 17-18 Verification of SNAP and Child Support Paid
- 17-18 Financial Aid (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- 17-18 Financial Aid (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress APPEAL FORM
- 17-18 Tuition Equalization Grant (TEG) SAP Policy
- 17-18 Authorization to Use Title IV Funds
- 17-18 Authorization to Use Title IV Funds-Parent PLUS Loan
- 17-18 Educational Purpose Statement - Provide in Person
- 17-18 Educational Purpose Statement - with Notary
The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is currently unavailable and is expected to continue to be unavailable until fall 2017.
This inconvenient outage does not prevent students and parents from completing the FAFSA. It may still be completed using their 2015 tax information for both the 2016-17 and 2017-18 financial aid years. 2015 tax information will, however, need to be entered manually in those fields on the FAFSA as long as the DRT is unavailable.
For more information, view this video.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 214-333-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding specific yearly amounts for each Federal Aid program is available in the FINANCIAL AID STUDENT GUIDE, published annually by the US Department of Education.
Click HERE to view that publication online.