Financial Aid Forms
Click on the link below to complete your DBU Supplemental Application for Fall/Spring 2013-2014:
If you have been advised by the Office of Financial Aid to complete and submit a form you will find them listed below by year. If you do not see the requested form, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
These are not live forms - it will be necessary to print out the forms to complete them.
Please complete these forms ONLY if you have been requested by the Office of Financial Aid to do so, using the correct year, and return as soon as possible to avoid delay in processing.
Once you have completed your Financial Aid Form(s) return via one of the following methods:
Via EMAIL Via FAX
Scan and return as a PDF file to: (214) 333-5586
In Person Conventional Mail
At the Office of Financial Aid, OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
lower level of the Mahler Student Center c/o Dallas Baptist University
Monday and Tuesday/8 am - 6 pm 3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy
Wednesday through Friday/8 am - 5 pm Dallas, TX 75211
Adobe Reader is Required to view and print these forms.
ONLY complete and submit forms if you have been requested to do so by the Office of Financial Aid.
When choosing a form, be sure you have selected the correct year.
- 13-14 IVF-Income Verification Worksheet-Dependent Student
- 13-14 IVF-Income Verification Worksheet-Independent Student
- 13-14 Budget and Low Income Information
- 13-14 Verification of Separation
- 13-14 Verification of SNAP and Child Support Paid
- 13-14 Financial Aid (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress POLICY
- 13-14 Financial Aid (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress APPEAL FORM
- 13-14 Tuition Equalization Grant (TEG) SAP POLICY
- 13-14 Request for Tuition Equalization Grant Transcripts
- 13-14 No Aid from Other Schools/Request to Cancel Aid
- 13-14 Educational Purpose Statement - Provide in Person
- 13-14 Educational Purpose Statement - with Notary
If you have any questions about printing, or completing any of these forms,
please call us at (214) 333-5363, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To complete your
Fall 2013/Spring 2014
DBU Supplemental Application
Information regarding specific yearly amounts for each Federal Aid program is available in the FINANCIAL AID STUDENT GUIDE, published annually by the US Department of Education.
Click HERE to view that publication online.