Financial Aid Forms
DBU SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATIONS:
If you have been advised by the Office of Financial Aid to complete and submit a form you will find them LISTED BELOW BY YEAR. If you do not see the requested form, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
If you have received a Missing Information Request by email or letter, please select the applicable year below to receive additional helpful information.
These are not live forms - it will be necessary to print out the forms to complete them.
Please complete the appropriate form(s) ONLY if you have been requested by the Office of Financial Aid to do so and return as soon as possible to avoid a delay in processing.
In Person Conventional Mail
At the Office of Financial Aid, OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
lower level of the Mahler Student Center c/o Dallas Baptist University
Monday and Tuesday/8 am - 6 pm 3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy
Wednesday through Friday/8 am - 5 pm Dallas, TX 75211
Adobe Reader is Required to view and print these forms.
Complete and submit forms ONLY if you have been requested to do so by the Office of Financial Aid.
When choosing a form, be sure you have selected the correct year.
- 16-17 Income Verification Worksheet-DEPENDENT Student
- 16-17 Income Verification Worksheet-Independent Student
- 16-17 Household Resources Verification Form - DEPENDENT Student
- 16-17 Household Resources Verification Form - Independent Student
- 16-17 Budget and Low Income Information
- 16-17 Verification of Separation
- 16-17 Verification of SNAP and Child Support Paid
- 16-17 Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- 16-17 Financial Aid (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress APPEAL FORM
- 16-17 Tuition Equalization Grant (TEG) SAP POLICY
- 16-17 Authorization to Use Title IV Funds
- 16-17 Authorization to Use Title IV Funds-Parent PLUS Loan
- 16-17 Educational Purpose Statement - Provide in Person
- 16-17 Educational Purpose Statement - with Notary
The Federal government provides a number of tax incentives that can help lower the cost of higher education. Follow the link below to learn about some of these incentives that could help you as you prepare your taxes.
Information regarding specific yearly amounts for each Federal Aid program is available in the FINANCIAL AID STUDENT GUIDE, published annually by the US Department of Education.
Click HERE to view that publication online.