Financial Aid FAQ's
- How is ELIGIBILITY for financial aid determined?
- What does the AWARDING PROCESS look like?
- How is FINANCIAL AID and the AMOUNT DETERMINED?
- What is DBU's FINANCIAL AID REFUND POLICY and WHEN will I know if I am getting one?
- How do I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID and what is the PROCESS?
- Does the amount of HOURS I AM ENROLLED IN affect my aid?
- Are there PRIORITY DATES OR OTHER IMPORTANT DEADLINES I must know about?
- Can I LOSE MY FINANCIAL AID if I have WITHDRAWALS OR FAIL some classes?
- As a returning student what do I need to do to RENEW MY FINANCIAL AID for this year?
- What additional IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION do I need to know?
Listed above are some of the most common financial aid questions our office receives.
We encourage you to click on the question to be taken to a page filled with comprehensive, in-depth answers to your financial aid questions.
ALSO clicking on the 'Got Questions' icon below will take you to a very useful tool to assist your understanding of Financial Aid. This feature provides numberous relevant videos with answers to many more questions than those listed here.
To complete either your Summer 2013
or Fall 2013/Spring 2014
DBU Supplemental Application
Information regarding specific yearly amounts for each Federal Aid program is available in the FINANCIAL AID STUDENT GUIDE, published annually by the US Department of Education.
Click HERE to view that publication online.